The Tincture Box
So why are our tinctures so yummy? Evening Primrose oil is a concentrated source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). When applied to the skin it is thought to have moisturizing and softening effects. Blended with green tea, ginger & amla, (Indian gooseberry) a potent Ayurvedic herb that is very rich in antioxidants. Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut, Avocado, Rice Bran, Soy & Grapeseed oils blend together with natural vegetable glycerin, making a skin softening delicious glaze. When smoothed onto wet skin, it locks in moisture and intensely hydrates all 3 layers of the skin. Leaves an amazing sheen that lasts all day. Can also be drizzled into bath water for an ultra rich soak. The oils are infused with a proprietary blend of botanicals and essential oils to sooth, moisturize & heal your skin. Smooth the tincture onto wet skin or hair, and massage in. The oils lock in the skins natural oils, as well as provide a protective barrier against drying out. They increase elasticity in the skin leaving it looking and feeling healthy, soft & glowing! FEATURES (botanicals vary per blend):
- Evening primrose oil
- Burdock Root: anti-inflammatory that helps heal the skin & sooth. Also effective in treating acne & body blemishes.
- Licorice Root: helps to even complexion by reducing hyper-pigmentation
- Marshmallow Root: to help the skins natural ability to heal itself, and to slow the aging process
- Anise & Cloves: natural antiseptics to keep harmful bacteria off the epidermis & increase circulation
- Juniper Berries: detoxify, clarify & balance skin
- Elderberries: natural astringent & antioxidant
- Hibiscus: alpha hydroxy acids firm & tighten skin. Also a great antioxidant & rich amino acid source
- French Lavender: promotes growth of healthy cells, as well as calms and soothes irritation
- Calendula Petals: reduces inflammation & soothes
- Wild Cherry Bark: Astringent properties & calms the skin
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, botanicals, fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
PLEASE NOTE: ANY ITEMS PURCHASED WITH THE TINCTURE BOX WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE BOX'S RELEASE DATE! Boxes are automatically filtered in our ordering system and we will not see your order for fulfillment until the date the boxes are scheduled to ship. You can purchase multiple boxes on the same order, however, if you would like to purchase any product from our shop we ask you make a separate order from your Tincture Box so there will not be any delay in shipping those items. All products will be all natural & mainly organic, the standard you have come to expect from Cream & Coco The Tincture Box is not a subscription box. While we will try our best to offer them every month, they are not guaranteed, and once they sell out for the current month we will be unable to open more orders until the following month. Since it is not a subscription, you will need to purchase your box every month you would like one. The boxes range $20-$45 each, depending on the products we have planned for you that month. The value of the box will always exceed your cost. Coupon codes are not applicable to the Tincture box unless stated otherwise.