Hibiscus Rose Flawless Facial Serum
Nourishing serum blended with luxury oils to soften and tone the skin without clogging pores. Pumpkinseed oil Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, helping the skin retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance. Infused with anti-inflammatory rose hips that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin. Use the serum after cleansing twice daily for a flawless complexion.FEATURES:
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: rich in essential fatty acids that regulate proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry
- Evening Primrose Oil: anti-inflammatory and healing as well as a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids to aid in anti aging
- Rose Hips: can combat damaging free radicals, source of vitamin A, as well as help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Grapeseed Oil: locks moisture in skin. Rich source of antioxidants
- Kokum Butter: can help restore a youthful appearance
- Wheat Germ Oil: a rich source of vitamin E, which can help reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone. Also can provide some protection from the elements.
Makes my face so soft supple and smooth!! A MUST HAVE
Strong fragrance, works well as an oil cleanser
I started to use it as instructed with the Royal Jelly moisturizer at night. But the fragrance of the two combined was too powerful. I think it's a natural fragrance, and it smells pleasant, but it is STRONG. Now it's my oil cleanser and it's doing the job!
I have very dry, sensitive skin and I've been using this serum for a few weeks now. I am in love with it! I haven't had any issues with my skin and it has helped with dry patches. I'm so happy I've come across this product!
I purchased this for my 70+ year-old grandmother. I asked her how she liked it 1 week after she started using it, she told me that she loved it, noticed that her skin looked brighter, and had actually gotten a compliment on her skin, all within the first week of usage.