Powdered Sugar Butter Butt Cleansing Mist
Nourishing infused natural oils blend with soothing botanicals & calming oatmeal, creating a gentle yet healing oil, suitable for gentle baby skin. Use the oils from head to toe for a massage oil, hair oil, skin protectant, bath oil, or as a natural diaper rash cream or baby wipe solution in a convenient spray.
Petroleum, paraben, phthalate & formaldehyde free, and is a cloth diaper safe alternative to Vaseline.The mist is an easy to apply infusion of chamomile, calendula, green tea and rosemary with Shea butter, anti fungal coconut oil and other healing oils. Lightly scented with our signature Naked Baby fragrance and fresh baby powder, clean & huggable:)
- Safe to use on any age
- Can be used on diaper rash
- Use on wounds to speed healing
- Safe for use with cloth diapers and can be used as a cloth wipe spray
- Rice bran oil closely mimics the skin's natural sebum and provides a light natural SPF protection.
- Infused with chamomile & calendula to sooth, allantoin to help heal and organic oatmeal to calm irritation.
- Amazing infant massage oil to help treat eczema
- Great soothing nipple cream for nursing mamas and helps heal cracked nipples. *Pleased remove balm with a warm cloth prior to nursing*
Apply the spray at each diaper change to help prevent diaper rash. Massage on skin for a nourishing treatment for dry skin.
4 fl oz/ 118 ml
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, glycerin, Calendula Officinalis, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower, fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
I keep this on deck! It's awesome
I like that keeps the body smooth and healthy looking the best part is that it keeps you smelling good and the body clean
Awesome. Awesome, awesome
My baby/toddler and I both have sensitive skin. Thus is amazing and smells great too. Works to prevent diaper rashes and is great for heat rashes. I have applied it in my baby's back and chest over the summer and within two days her heat rash disappeared.
I love this product. I couldn't give it 5 stores because the fragrance is a little over powering. It could be toned down a little bit; aside from that it is awesome.
I absolutely love how soft and light this oil is . I spray it in my hair after styling it and lightly mist my body head to toe. The scent lingers softly in the South Florida humidity. Love It. Will purchase again.