Skin Smoothing Dry Brush
- Begin brushing by starting with dry skin at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
- Use caution over sensitive areas, such as breasts & neck. Your skin will become less sensitive after you make brushing part of your routine.
- Once you've brushed your entire body, shower. At least once during this shower, shock your body with cold water to encourage circulation and elimination. For best results, use a detoxifying soap, such as a sea salt bar.
- Pat skin dry and smooth on a natural oil moisturizer. Do not use any products containing petrochemicals