Skin Smoothing Dry Brush
- Begin brushing by starting with dry skin at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
- Use caution over sensitive areas, such as breasts & neck. Your skin will become less sensitive after you make brushing part of your routine.
- Once you've brushed your entire body, shower. At least once during this shower, shock your body with cold water to encourage circulation and elimination. For best results, use a detoxifying soap, such as a sea salt bar.
- Pat skin dry and smooth on a natural oil moisturizer. Do not use any products containing petrochemicals
Another self care staple
I’m new to the dry brushing but love it. Such an intimate and conscious effort to care for your whole body. A great way to tap into mindfulness as you tend to nearly every inch of your body.