Vanilla Mint Smile Butter Remineralizing Tooth Soap
Our Smile Butter is made from a very mild coconut oil soap for a unique cleansing experience. They are enriched with Diatomaceous Earth, a food grade clay containing 20 trace minerals to aid in remineralization of your teeth, Calcium carbonate to support a healthy enamel and Xylitol, a natural sweetener derived from plants, to help maintain a natural pH in the mouth and can protect from tooth decay. It produces a very pleasing frothy lather that thoroughly cleans teeth & gums.
Smile Butters do not contain any sulfates, added glycerin, silicones, fluorides or preservatives. Wild crafted extracts & essential oils freshen your breath with a cool, sweet creamy burst.
- Diatomaceous Earth, rich in silica for healthy teeth, can help whiten and rich in trace minerals.
- Calcium Carbonate supports healthy enamel aiding in remineralization
- Xylitol to sweeten. Xylitol does not break down like sugar and can help keep a neutral pH level in the mouth, also prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth thus helping prevent decay and cavities.
- Smile Butters do not contain any sulfates, added glycerin, silicones, fluorides or preservatives.
- Very little soapy taste, and even children will enjoy using the butters.
- We only use wild crafted essential oils & phthalates free flavor oils so you are getting the most therapeutic benefits
- Available in several delicious flavors
- One tin lasts 6-12 with normal use
How to use: Wet your toothbrush and swirl it a couple of times on the surface of the Smile Butter & brush as usual. The soap produces lots of yummy tingly lather from hardly any product.
Most commercial toothpaste contains harsh abrasives that inhibit your teeth’s natural ability to re-mineralize. If your teeth are actually clean they are able to absorb dissolved minerals from your saliva (if at a neutral pH of 7.0-7.5) and remineralize. Most toothpaste also contains glycerin which coats your teeth, preventing them from being able to absorb those minerals. Plus, almost all toothpaste contains fluoride.
Now, we know you've been told forever how fluoride is so good for your teeth, however, this is not true. Fluoride is highly toxic, and was actually used as an insecticide & rat poisoning before it was used in toothpaste. Thanks to the whole era of chemicals for daily living, yes the same people that also advertised smoking to soothe sore throats. Fluoride is a pollutant - a by-product of copper, iron and aluminum manufacturing.
Bottom line your body doesn't need fluoride, you’ll never ever be diagnosed with a “fluoride deficiency” and statistically fluoride does not prevent dental decay. It is in fact a toxic substance. Think about it, why else would the U.S. government require a statutory warning on toothpaste labels that advises you to immediately contact a poison control center if accidentally ingested?
1 fl oz/ 30 ml
Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Xylitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth) Clay, Calcium Carbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, flavor oil, essential oil