Pink Lemonade Blemish Correcting Face Fluff
- Uva Ursi, a natural source of arbutin and is a melanin inhibitor. This plant derived extract prevents skin from darkening and effectively reduces existing dark spots
- Licorice root has powerful antioxidants glycosides, flavonoids & saponins, and naturally brightens your skin fading dark spots. We use just under the FDA approved amount making the face fluff a VERY effective lightening cream.
- Grapefruit & Lemon extract to help brighten
- Organic raw shea butter, a known skin toning butter, also a natural sunscreen
- Rice bran oil which is pH balanced and mimics skin's natural sebum, so even those with oily skin can use and it won't clog pores
- Lemon Bioferment potent blemish fading-Patented fruit AHA blend to lighten & fade dark spots and act on the tyrosinase-inhibiting mechanism involved in melanin biosynthesis
1 fl oz/ 30 ml
All of our products are filled by weight, not volume, and in some instances products that are whipped may settle or melt during shipping, depending on the time of year. If your product arrives melted please use the contact us form for instructions to re-fluff your product. Expedited shipping is also available on request. For products that are whipped, some settling may occur and the jar may not appear completely filled when you receive it, however, the weigh of the product is the same. Products will not be replaced for melting during hot months, so please order at your discretion.
The best blemish attacker
I use the blemishe bar to cleanse, the hibiscus jam to lightly moisterize and tighten skin, and The licorice Face Fluff to attack on coming acne and their marks, in this order in the evening. I am proud to say I had adult acne and the horrible marks that came with it. I notice a difference in my blemishes almost immediately. Of course over time every and all fades away. I highly recommend this product. I order large quantities, so therefore I never run out.
Works like a charm
This is the only product I've used that actually evens my skin tone without lightening and/or damaging my skin. I use it at night as prescribed and along with the hibiscus jam. A little goes a long way and it smells wonderful. Will definitely re-purchase.
I'm in "LURVE".
I got two during the Black Friday sale and about to run out and I'm sweating lol. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin since using this. It gives the skin a healthy glow and it reduces scars. The Licorice Face Fluff is my boo forever and always. Thanks for making this Vic!
I apply the face fluff during the day and if you are not too careful, your face can be pretty oily. A lot goes a long way and it smells delicious. I love this product, but will try using it at night as the instructions suggest. I would give it 5 stars but the oil separates and I have to remix it with every use.
I love the way this stuff smells! It feels good on my skin & absorbs quickly. If you're prone to acne or oily skin, you may want to avoid or use sparingly & if you have sensitive skin, it MIGHT be a bit too strong...I experienced a slight burning sensation & my skin is mildly sensitive. It's supposed to be a spot treatment but I used it as a fade cream on my entire face with good results. My complexion was "glowy" & it did decrease the discoloration & helped even my skin tone. It's a really small container but a little goes a long way. I'd buy it again definitely!