Dark Vanilla Amaretti Infused Glaze Tincture
Evening Primrose oil is a concentrated source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). When applied to the skin it is thought to have moisturizing and softening effects. Blended with green tea, ginger & amla, (Indian gooseberry) a potent Ayurvedic herb that is very rich in antioxidants. Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut, Avocado, Rice Bran, Soy & Grapeseed oils blend together with natural vegetable glycerin, making a skin softening delicious glaze.
When smoothed onto wet skin, it locks in moisture and intensely hydrates all 3 layers of the skin. Leaves an amazing sheen that lasts all day. Can also be drizzled into bath water for an ultra rich soak.
The oils are infused with a proprietary blend of botanicals and essential oils to sooth, moisturize & heal your skin. Smooth the tincture onto wet skin or hair, and massage in. The oils lock in the skins natural oils, as well as provide a protective barrier against drying out. They increase elasticity in the skin leaving it looking and feeling healthy, soft & glowing!
- Evening primrose oil
- Amla for anti-aging
- Black Seed (select formulations):calms skin irritations, nourishes and helps alleviate skin conditions such as eczema
- Burdock Root: anti-inflammatory that helps heal the skin & sooth. Also effective in treating acne & body blemishes.
- Licorice Root: helps to even complexion by reducing hyperpigmentation
- Marshmallow Root: to help the skins natural ability to heal itself, and to slow the aging process Anise & Cloves: natural antiseptics to keep harmful bacteria off the epidermis & increase circulation
- Juniper Berries: detoxify, clarify & balance skin
- Elderberries: natural astringent & antioxidant Hibiscus: alpha hydroxyl acids firm & tighten skin. Also a great antioxidant & rich amino acid source
- French Lavender: promotes growth of healthy cells, as well as calms and soothes irritation
- Calendula Petals: reduces inflammation & soothes
- Wild Cherry Bark: Astringent properties & calms the skin
8 fl oz/ 236 ml
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, botanicals, fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
Literally putting this on in the shower has left my skin soft and supple with me smelling like a snack the rest of the day!
This smells so damn good. Highly recommend stocking up on this smell. This, the sugar goji, and my new fave ginger peach are the ones to buy. I haven’t bought the other oil fusions but I will soon!!!!
This was a very nice soft subtle scent anyone can love. I used it for my son and myself .Thank you
I think of all the tinctures I have tried, this one is the most moisturizing. Not sure what's different about it but you will not ne ashy. My baby boy always smells so good and his hair stays, once again, moisturized.