Organic Black Seed Oil
Nigella, also known as black cumin, is an aromatic plant that has been grown in many countries for centuries. The blue-flowering plant produces tiny, aromatic black seeds often used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine. The oil is extracted from these seeds. Black cumin oil is balancing and antioxidant rich. It nourishes and softens the skin with its healing properties and is best for oily, irritated complexions. Astringent and purifying, the Black cumin oil can help reduce the appearance of imperfections, balances and softens skin, and helps minimize wrinkles and signs of aging.
100% organic & cold-pressed, our Black Seed Oil is naturally free of solvents, alcohol, fillers, preservatives and gluten.
With volatile antioxidants and EFA's help support good health, Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) is formulated to help support healthy:
- Weight maintenance as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle
- Heart function
Our Black Seed Oil is 100% organic and cold-pressed in accordance with sustainable, kosher and halal standards.
Additionally, our formula contains
4 fl oz/ 118 ml
100% certified organic, unrefined, virgin, cold-pressed Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil
- 1.Baldness and Hair Loss Loss of hair could be either due to age or some other underlying conditions. People have reported to have improved the growth of hair using black seed oil. Just pour some oil in your palm and rub both hands against each other. Massage then to the scalp, especially the bald areas.
- 2. Beard Growth If you have a thin beard and wants to make it thick, black seed is the solution. Just take some and massage in to the beard. Make sure it reaches the roots.
- 3. Bee and Wasp Stings Mix black seed oil in water and apply to the stings.
- 4. Cancer and Tumors Crush fresh cloves of garlic and mix with honey and black seed or its oil. Take a teaspoon three times a day.
- 5. Cardiovascular Mix half a teaspoon of the oil with warm water and drink before breakfast.
- 6. Radiant Skin and Face Mix the oil with some olive oil and honey. Apply to face or skin and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with warm water. It makes the skin glow.
- 7. Chest Congestion Take one teaspoon twice a day. If you mix it with honey, it works wonders.
- 8. Cough Mix an equal amount of the oil with raw honey. Take a teaspoon of the mixture twice a day.
- 9. Diabetes Mix the oil with raw or manuka honey. Take one teaspoon twice a day. Do not take sugar and other foods that cause diabetes.
- 10. Diarrhea Put one teaspoon of the oil in one cup of yogurt and drink twice a day. If you add honey, it will add to the taste to make it yummy and heal you faster.
- 11. Earache Take a few drops of olive and mix it with a few drops of black seed oil. Put three to five drops in the ear. Please note if you have perforated drum, ask your doctor.
- 12. Eye Disease and Vision Carrots are known for making the eye sight better. Mix half a teaspoon of oil with one cup of carrot and drink.
- 13. Flu and Colds Mix one teaspoon of honey with one teaspoon of black seed oil and take twice a day. For best results, use raw or local organic honey.
- 14. Facial Paralysis Boil the water and add one teaspoon of oil and inhale the fumes.
- 15. Nasal Congestion Place only 3 drops in each nostril to ease the congestion
- 16. Gallstones Take one tablespoon of black seed and mix it with honey and warm water. Drink twice a day. You can also mix half a cup of olive oil with a tablespoon of black seed and raw honey. Drink the solution on empty stomach before going to bed.
- 17. Liver Stones Same as above.
- 18. Gas and Flatulence Mix honey and black seed in equal amount and take first thing in the morning.
- 19. Hemorrhoids Mix honey, black seed and oil in equal amount and drink. You can also apply the paste to the itching area.
- 20. Premature Gray Hair Mix an equal amount of olive and black seed oil and massage in to the scalp. Wash with warm water after an hour.
- 21. Headaches and Migraines Mix black seed oil and honey in equal proportion and eat twice a day. For quick result put a few drops in nostrils and rub on the temples.
- 22. High Blood Pressure Boil water and add one teaspoon of the oil. Leave it until it is moderately warm and then drink. For best results, mix garlic with black seed and eat.
- 23. Hypertension Take half a teaspoon in warm water and drink.
- 24. Boosting Immunity Take one teaspoon of the oil twice a day for general well being.
- 25. Breast Feeding and Lactation Mix honey and the oil in equal amount. Take one teaspoon every day.
- 26. Boosting Memory Take a half teaspoon of the oil with half a teaspoon of raw honey. Take twice a day.
- 27. Moles Make a paste of honey and black seed oil and apply to moles.
- 28. Mosquitoes In hot countries, it is often a big problem especially at night. Put some black seed oil in the incense burner and enjoy a nice and sound sleep.
- 29. Mouth Infection Take half a teaspoon and swish around in your mouth for 5 minutes.
- 30. Gingivitis Do the same procedure as above.
- 31. Nose and Throat Conditions Make a mixture of the oil with lemon juice and honey. Take twice a day.
- 32. Back Pain Rub the oil on the back before going to bed. Eat honey and black seed or its oil.
- 33. Muscular Pain Apply the oil to the area where there is pain and massage gently for a few minutes.
- 34. Rheumatic Pains Mix black seed and honey and eat daily in small amount. Rub the oil on the aching areas gently.
- 35. Stomach Pain Take a teaspoon of black seed with honey. Also mix some honey in a peppermint tea and sip it while it is lightly warm.
- 36. Tooth ache Boil cider vinegar and black seed and rinse the mouth with the liquid. Repeat twice a day until the pain is gone.
- 37. Gum infection Take some oil and rub them on the gums gently all rounds. Repeat twice a day.
- 38. Weight Loss Some people use it for weight loss with great results. It boost the metabolic rate so you may burn more calories. Take 1 a teaspoon in the morning and another at night.
- 39. Asthma Take one teaspoon mixed with one teaspoon of honey.
- 40. Eczema Mix one teaspoon of oil with one tablespoon of manuka honey and one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Apply the paste twice a day.
- 41. Bladder infection One teaspoon of black seed or its oil with raw or manuka honey twice a day.
- 42. Infections Crush two fresh garlic cloves and add one teaspoon of black seed with one tablespoon of honey. Eat twice a day. You can also apply it to external wounds. For external replace the seeds with oil.
- 43. Sore Throat Mix one teaspoon with fresh lemon juice and honey. Take twice a day.
- 44. Cold and Flue Take one teaspoon of oil before break fast.
- 45. Nasal Congestion Put 3 drops in each nostril.
- 46. Chest congestion Massage gently on the chest.
- 47. Hemorrhoids Take one teaspoon twice a day. Mix honey and olive and apply the paste to the itching area.
- 48. Gas and flatulence Take one teaspoon twice a day.
- 49. Toothache Dip a cotton ball in the oil and place it on aching tooth.
- 50. Insomnia Mix one teaspoon with one tablespoon of honey and eat before going to bed.`
- 51. Dry Mouth To treat dry mouth with black seed oil, take a table spoon and swish around your mouth for one minute and the spit out. Do not rinse your mouth with water for 30 minutes. You may also swallow on teaspoon twice a day for great results.