Orange Honey Botanical Marmalade
- Infused with botanicals for a healthy scalp
- Adds lots of extra shine & protection
- Cocoa Butter seals in moisture, nourishes & heals
- Olive oil helps improves the hair strand's elasticity.
- Clove has anti-fungal benefits for a healthy scalp
- Burdock root helps stimulates blood flow to the scalp (especially helpful around edges)
- Orange essential oil is to help regulate the scalps production of its natural sebum.
Directions: Apply pomade on edges of the hairline to tame them. Can be used to add definition to spiked short styles and to ends of hair to further protect from breakage. Apply to wet or dry hair as a final finishing aid. Also great to moisturize dry skin such as feet, knees, elbows, or cuticles. 8 fl oz/ 236 ml
The Sheen baby!!
I just love this marmalade. Its such a good twist or braid out styler. The hold and lovely sheen I get from this on my type 4 curls is just what I look forward too. Might grab a back up but the small amount you need, this jar will last awhile.
Don't sleep on this versatile sealant! I use on my cuticles and heels to make my mani pedis last longer, cuticles stay hydrated. I use for twist outs that last up to seven days. It's great on the lips in the winter as well.
Favorite edge control
This is my absolute favorite when it comes to edge control, it completely replaced my Eco gel. It give a nice soft and shiny finish and it mixes will with other products on my hair so no worries about product balls or anything. Love love love it.
I Love This!
This is great for keeping the hair at the nape soft and conditioned. The soft orange scent is yummy!