Sea Salt & Clay Infused Glaze Tincture
Evening Primrose oil is a concentrated source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). When applied to the skin it is thought to have moisturizing and softening effects. Blended with green tea, ginger & amla, (Indian gooseberry) a potent Ayurvedic herb that is very rich in antioxidants. Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut, Avocado, Rice Bran, Soy & Grapeseed oils blend together with natural vegetable glycerin, making a skin softening delicious glaze.
When smoothed onto wet skin, it locks in moisture and intensely hydrates all 3 layers of the skin. Leaves an amazing sheen that lasts all day. Can also be drizzled into bath water for an ultra rich soak.
The oils are infused with a proprietary blend of botanicals and essential oils to sooth, moisturize & heal your skin. Smooth the tincture onto wet skin or hair, and massage in. The oils lock in the skins natural oils, as well as provide a protective barrier against drying out. They increase elasticity in the skin leaving it looking and feeling healthy, soft & glowing!
- Evening primrose oil
- Amla for anti-aging
- Black Seed (select formulations):calms skin irritations, nourishes and helps alleviate skin conditions such as eczema
- Burdock Root: anti-inflammatory that helps heal the skin & sooth. Also effective in treating acne & body blemishes.
- Licorice Root: helps to even complexion by reducing hyperpigmentation
- Marshmallow Root: to help the skins natural ability to heal itself, and to slow the aging process Anise & Cloves: natural antiseptics to keep harmful bacteria off the epidermis & increase circulation
- Juniper Berries: detoxify, clarify & balance skin
- Elderberries: natural astringent & antioxidant Hibiscus: alpha hydroxyl acids firm & tighten skin. Also a great antioxidant & rich amino acid source
- French Lavender: promotes growth of healthy cells, as well as calms and soothes irritation
- Calendula Petals: reduces inflammation & soothes
- Wild Cherry Bark: Astringent properties & calms the skin
8 fl oz/ 236 ml
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, botanicals, fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
I love the smell! I don’t need to wear perfume because I have everything in sea salt! I just wish that you made a perfume out of the sea salt clay. If you ever do I will diff buy it❤️
I love it
Love love love it
Sorry, currently out of stock