Ginger Peach Infused Glaze Tincture
Evening Primrose oil is a concentrated source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). When applied to the skin it is thought to have moisturizing and softening effects. Blended with green tea, ginger & amla, (Indian gooseberry) a potent Ayurvedic herb that is very rich in antioxidants. Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut, Avocado, Rice Bran, Soy & Grapeseed oils blend together with natural vegetable glycerin, making a skin softening delicious glaze.
When smoothed onto wet skin, it locks in moisture and intensely hydrates all 3 layers of the skin. Leaves an amazing sheen that lasts all day. Can also be drizzled into bath water for an ultra rich soak.
The oils are infused with a proprietary blend of botanicals and essential oils to sooth, moisturize & heal your skin. Smooth the tincture onto wet skin or hair, and massage in. The oils lock in the skins natural oils, as well as provide a protective barrier against drying out. They increase elasticity in the skin leaving it looking and feeling healthy, soft & glowing!
- Evening primrose oil
- Amla for anti-aging
- Black Seed (select formulations):calms skin irritations, nourishes and helps alleviate skin conditions such as eczema
- Burdock Root: anti-inflammatory that helps heal the skin & sooth. Also effective in treating acne & body blemishes.
- Licorice Root: helps to even complexion by reducing hyperpigmentation
- Marshmallow Root: to help the skins natural ability to heal itself, and to slow the aging process Anise & Cloves: natural antiseptics to keep harmful bacteria off the epidermis & increase circulation
- Juniper Berries: detoxify, clarify & balance skin
- Elderberries: natural astringent & antioxidant Hibiscus: alpha hydroxyl acids firm & tighten skin. Also a great antioxidant & rich amino acid source
- French Lavender: promotes growth of healthy cells, as well as calms and soothes irritation
- Calendula Petals: reduces inflammation & soothes
- Wild Cherry Bark: Astringent properties & calms the skin
8 fl oz/ 236 ml
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, botanicals, fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
This is the best feeling body oil I have ever had. I followed the directions this morning and I can still smell hints of fresh peaches throughout the day. This glaze softens the skin without leaving you feeling greasy and weighed down. I am a forever customer and hopefully someday when this is over come into the store. I am preparing to purchase more scents.