Sunflower Ginger Infused Edge Honey
Black tea infused argan, castor & black seed oil to help nourish and strengthen edges. The oil can help improve blood circulation to the scalp, bringing more nutrients to the hair root and help stimulates hair growth.
Massage honey on the hairline at least 3 times a week for optimal results. After applying, massage the treatment for at least one minute
- Antioxidant rich black tea
- Nourishing organic argan oil
- Stimulating botanical blend
- Detoxifying bamboo charcoal for a healthy scalp
- Organic cold pressed Black Seed oil is rich in thymoquinone, which works wonders on the scalp, aiding in the natural production of your scalps’ oils, aids in the irritation and itchiness of your scalp, and causes regrowth in thinning parts of the scalp
2 fl oz/ 59 ml
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Bamboo Charcoal, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Oil, botanicals, fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint)
I suffer from thin edges because of a thyroid disease. This product brought my edges back to life.
This stuff smells so good. It's thick so you won't need to use much . It is a small bottle but worth the price for it. I'm glad I bought 3 bottles Will be buying more.
My hair got more treatment than me!
it is a great oil to try out, that price is even worthy for small size oil becase it has bamboo and characoal. I think it has black seed too anyway it is really worthy since it can grow edge .
I use this on my face after I'm done cleaning it and it makes my face feel good!