Honey Butter Moisture Milk
- Manuka Honey is active, raw, unprocessed & unfiltered, still containing the bee pollen (anti aging), royal jelly (smoothes fine lines & wrinkles), honeycomb (moisture) & bee propolis (strong anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory properties).
- Grapeseed Oil is FULL of antioxidants for your skin, keeping it looking young & elastic.
- Mimics your skin's natural oil very closely so you won't break out.
- Litsea essential oil fights acne & naturally brightens your complexion.
- Organic raw shea butter will minimize dark spots or acne scarring. !
- Witch hazel refreshes your face, shrinks pores and balances.
- Doesn't just hydrate & keep your skin smooth, they also protect it from the elements, sun damage & dirt.
I normally don't like using new products on my face, but I had to try this after checking out the ingredients. I use this on my face after cleansing in the morning, and I immediately noticed the change in texture. My pores were reduced, my skin was dewy and I didn't need to apply a ton of foundation to cover my imperfections. I will definitely buy this again.
My favorite thing about this is the smell. It’s a soft, sweet smell but strong enough that you can smell it on yourself for awhile (not in an overpowering way). So I’ll always be walking around like who is that smelling good… oh wait it’s me. And it’s also very lightweight but still moisturizing.
Leaves my skin feeling like a babyâ€™s!
You canâ€™t go wrong with this moisturizer. It leaves my skin so soft, and it penetrates my skin in a way I canâ€™t explain. I use it after my botanical water and I have to tell myself to stop touching my face! It also has a nice, slightly sweet smell to it, very soothing. Get IT! :u1F970:
Wow! This moisture milk is absolutely amazing! My skins already feels so soft and nourished and I literally just put it on 15 minutes ago! The smell is heavenly(not too heavy of a scent, yet very refreshing)! I need to buy this in bulk! Kuddos on an amazing product!
i like it
iâ€™ve only used it for a couple days but i really like it. it doesnâ€™t leave my face oily like other moisturizers and it has a nice smell (idk how to describe it but itâ€™s like, a clean hotel room). i put it on my face while my face is a little damp cuz i was told to dilute it a little bit when you first try it out and it glides easily across my face so itâ€™s really easy to put on